Dandruff which is also called Seborrhea; its main target is the peoples’ scalps both the young and old once. This may lead to other related skin issues like pimples as well as acne. Some things like stress, improper diets, poor hair brushing as well as shampoo habits and dry skin may cause the existence of dandruff. So has to help you get rid of dandruff without attending any clinic, I've discussed some home remedies which will treat dandruff.
Coconut oil is useful in dandruff elimination because it has antifungal properties. Also, it moisturizes the dry scalp and relieves itching. To treat dandruff, follow this home remedy.
- Take the coconut oil and mix it with half amount of lemon juice.
- Rub the mixer on your scrub and massage it gently for a few minutes.
- Live it for an approximate of 20 minutes before you wash it.
- Follow the remedy for about two to three times in a week.
One can also treat dandruff at home by use of baking soda. This is because it being a mild exfoliate, it removes dead skin cells and absorption of excess oil. It also helps in balancing PH levels and facilitates reduction of the growth of those fungi which causes dandruff.
- First, make your hair wet and then rub baking soda on your scalp
- After some few minutes, rinse your hair with warm water.
- Repeat the process once or twice per week for some few weeks.
Olive oil is an effective natural moisturizer which can be used as home remedies to away with dandruff. It can be used to cure scalp dryness with regular use of it.
- Heat some amount of virgin olive oil until it's slightly warm.
- Massage your scalp with it then wrap yours in a warm towel.
- Give it about 45 minutes or overnight. Then you can opt to shampoo as well as condition your hair now.
- Repeat the remedy for some few times a week.
Tea Tree Oil
This is another on the list of dandruff home treatment remedies. To treat dandruff at home easily, follow the instructions below:
- Pour and spread evenly some few drops of oil on your scalp.
- Give it about five minutes to soak.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash it.
- You can repeat for few times a week for completely getting rid of dandruff.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This is another good remedy for treating dandruff at home. Treating scalp with this remedy is a very effective. It ensures restoration of scalp PH balance, therefore, triggering the yeast growth. Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a cleaning clogged pores as well as hair follicles and clean natural hair clarifier. For getting rid of dandruff using apple cider vinegar, follow below home remedy:
- Take two tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar.
- Combine an equal amount of water and add 15-20 tea tree oil drops.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and gently massage it.
- Take some minutes before you rinse your hair.
- Ensure you follow this treatment for about one or two times a week in few weeks.
The white vinegar is among the top best home remedies for dandruff treatments. It contains acetic acid that stops fungi on your scalp from growing as well as relieving itching. The below home remedies will help you treat dandruff by use of white vinegar:
- With two cups of water, add vinegar one half a cup.
- Rinse and use mild shampoo to shampoo your hair after 10 minutes.
- Don't exceed these remedies two times per week.
This is also among home remedies to treat dandruff. Opting treating dandruff at home using curd may be a little messy but very effective. The method below will guide you in treating dandruff using curd:
- Take some curd and apply to your hair as well as scalp.
- Give it an hour to sit tight.
- Rinse it off with the mild shampoo.
With the proper usage of the above-discussed home remedies, you will completely treat dandruff. Though it may take some time to treat dandruff, the issue is that home remedies will completely get rid of it in the long last. This will have saved your time and your money.